Radikalbugz Index du Forum Radikalbugz
Praise the lowered...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Rotor-A (1928 Ford Model A coupe)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radikalbugz Index du Forum -> vos caisses et projets watercooled
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pipey_McGraw
Off road driver

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 13, 2015 6:57 pm P+05:00    Sujet du message: The Rotor-A (1928 Ford Model A coupe) Répondre en citant

Bonjour guys.

Not posted in a while so I thought I would start a new thread for my latest project.

Now that the golf is at a level I'm happy with and cleared out all my time and wallet haha I thought I would start my next project.

It's a 1928 ford model a coupe.

I bought the car from Ohio in the states and it's currently on the boat on its way to me Smile

Massively inspired by the radikalbugz 30 roadster I intend to build a very low hotrod

Like the golf I think I'm going to go for another rotary engine for the model a. Grown to love them after putting one in the golf Smile

I picked up this 2006 rx8 on the cheap as the guys wife had smashed it up as he was a naughty boy hahaha. Will whip the motor out soon. Again going to Bridgeport the engine and convert it to dizzy and carbs. Going to try and fabricate and inlet manifold to run period carbs on her (stromberg 97's ideally)

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radikalbugz Index du Forum -> vos caisses et projets watercooled Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: